Local Mover Recommendations

If you are moving around the island or need to clear out a room for a renovation, here are a list of local movers in the area.

"I did a similar move about 18 months ago. Used Ted Kautz of TT&B Moving. They did a very nice job and were reasonable. 843.367.5213."

"Yes, TT & B Relocation, LLC.  Owner is Ted and he works out of the bike shop and Storage Units next to River Road intersection.  He is very careful and experienced with wrapping fine furniture! 843-367-5213.  He moved my whole house out of storage into my Kiawah Home without a scratch...then he moved three pieces from my Kiawah condo to my Kiawah home.  Nothing is too
big or too small."  Note: Ted was mentioned many many times and all were positive.
"There is a company from Charlotte that is in Charleston area a good bit--we have used them. They are noted for antique handling. The Webb Co. 704-377-5567. Ask for Roddy."
"Have had very good experience recently with ONTHEGO in Hanahan."

Comments