Upholstery Companies near Kiawah Island

If you are looking to update that favorite chair or couch, or maybe your renters have been a little too rough on the furniture, here are a few recommendations for Upholsters near Kiawah Island.

"We have used Powells on Johns Island with good results, (843) 556-8892 ."  They pick up and deliver.

"I am using Jerry Lynch  on 17 north(just pass Mt Pleasant) for reupholstering some pieces from  my shop and he does a great job for a very good price,I believe he is the best today in Charleston"

"Powell's Upholstery did an excellent job for us, as well. They even determined the required yardage, and gave me other advice, so that I could choose and supply my own fabric. I had multiple pieces done while we were remodeling.  Powell's picked up the furniture on schedule, completed the work ahead of schedule, and held it for me until I was ready for redelivery. Very nice people to work with, and their craftsmanship is excellent. I highly recommend them."
Powell's Upholstery received many raves about the craftsmanship, advice and pricing.


183712_125x125 Special Occasion Shop
If you are a company listed as a recommendation and your contact information is incorrect or missing please leave a comment at the end of the page and your contact information will be corrected.

Comments