Children's Birthday Party Ideas on Kiawah Island

"I have had the pleasure of attending a Kindergarten Birthday Party at the Kiawah Island Nature Center and Oh what fun I had.  I do believe that I enjoyed the party as much as my 6 year old.  The children were aloud to walk around and view the animals.  A very bright young man gave the kids facinating information about each animal.  Then, the children went into a back room and wonderful snakes and other creatures were brought out for viewing and an occasional picture with the snake moment.  The children then went for cake and goodies.  The Nature Center at Kiawah Island turly mixes fun with education especially for a fun filled birthday for the little ones."

"Also just for fun Night Heron Park is a great place for an old fashion kids gone crazy Birthday Party.  There is a great playground and plenty of space to play a favorite game.  Order pizzas from Newton Farms and hand the Pinata over a grand oak tree and have a ball.  The picnic area is perfect for pizza and birthday cake.  Bring your favorite lawn games and have a ball all for free!  Just give security a call and let them know about the party and they will handle the rest."

"My third recommendation is hiring the wonderful girl that sells the hula hoops at Night Heron Park for various events.  I'm sorry I don't remmember her name but she did a great job at another Birthday Party we had the pleasure of attending.  She helped the party girls design their own hula hoop and then the hula hooping began.  What fun watching all the guests including some parents trying to hula hoop.  I laughed so hard tears came to my eyes.  Fun Fun Fun!"

Three different Birthday Parties for children on Kiawah Island at three very different price points, but all were a blast!

If you are a company listed as a recommendation and your contact information is incorrect or missing please leave a comment at the end of the page and your contact information will be corrected.

Comments