Power Wash Comapny Recommendations for Kiawah Island

Everyone needs something power washed when you are on Kiawah Island for any amount of time.  Here is a list of power washers that were recommended by the Kiawah Island residence.

My personal recommendation for Power washing is  Southern Extreme Details 843-224-2891 or at extremedetailsllc.com.  They do have groupons periodically.  I was able to call and get a quick appointment.  The price was very reasonable and upfront.  The gentleman that came had a smile on his face and sang and danced while doing a great job on my house.  He went the extra mile on the exterior.  The experience was very enjoyable.  I did not receive anything for this recommendation.  We will always let you know if a vendor asks us to try a product or service.

"Coastal Cleaning Service  768-1850 is great for windows and power washing."

 "Accurate Window Cleaning name is Murat Uzer  843-926-2916.  Reasonable and on time and very happy with his work.  He also cleaned our gutters for us."   "Thanks to several recommendations received from folks on this website for acompany to power wash and clean the windows on my house I contacted and used Murat Uzer owner of Accurate Window Cleaning. Murat showed up to do
the work at the time promised and it was done to my complete satisfaction at a fair price. I highly recommend his company for anyone in need of this type of work. He can be reached at (843) 926-2916."
"We have used Superior View out of Mount Pleasant.  The gentleman's name is Phil O'Mara and his mobile # is 224-9854.  We found him to be very reasonable and did a thorough job."

"AJ Farone 843-906-6564 just finished my decks and did a great job reasonably priced."

"Centerline builders 860 3535 can handle it all."

"Darryl Ellis @Ellis Island Services@814-8625 has been doing great work for me and for others on KI for 6 years. He recently did an excellent job on our deck."

"We had Rainbow Landscape do our power washing and they did a great job.  They were very reasonable."

"Carlos Newton of Coastal Cleaning Service 843-768-1850 office; 843-769-7807.  Local on Johns Island and reasonable.  We always have a short window of time when we need the house to be pressure washed and Coastal has always been accommodating over the years."

"Jack Stauchon for painting, power washing, windows.  His crew is always on
time, does a great job (can be a bit of a uber-perfectionist re painting),
and mid-priced.  contact at 559-0076."
"I had mine done by Island Services; Skeeter Brown - (843) 729-8503."
















Comments

  1. I am very glad I to see such information which I was searching for a long time. pressure washing new orleans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prompt response, kept appointments, called to confirm, excellent work! Bellevue Power Washing

    ReplyDelete
  3. The power washer machine is the ideal way to clean large surfaces quickly and efficiently. I am happy to use the pressure washer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment