Pine Straw Recommendations for Kiawah Island

Here are the recommendations for pine straw providers for Kiawah Island.

"You can purchase pine straw here on Kiawah from the KICA Lakes and Land Management office.  Call their office to reserve the number of bales you want.  On two days a week they handle the sales, and they need at least one day advance notice.  You pay in their office on Sora Rail.  The bales are around $4 a bale.  Number at LLMAC office 768-2315.

"I'm in the same boat. You can buy it from Kiawah for 3.80/bail and pick it up on Sora Rail or they'll deliver 100 or more  for $50.  I got a price from Cruz for 8.00 for the straw and to put it down. He feels I need 80 bails.  I  thought 50 would do."

"We recently paid Supergreen $6.50 per bale for nice clean pine straw but I was surprised about how much it took to get my yard looking full."

Another source is All Seasons on River Road near Maybank Highway."

You should also take a look at Lawn Care Recommendations for pine straw as well.

Comments

  1. It is very useful information that you have shared. You can also get plumbing info from FL Home Repair

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment